Exclusively for Class Advisors Clients and their Guests
Class Advisors hosts monthly in-person Retirement Seminars. Our next seminar dates will be:
6:30pm – 7:30pm
Class Advisors Office
2555 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego CA 92108
You will leave each presentation with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions, minimize taxes, and maximize retirement savings. Our goal is to empower you with the knowledge to navigate financial decisions so that you can enjoy your golden years with peace of mind.
Common Questions Addressed at the Presentation:
- What age should I begin Social Security benefits?
- How can I minimize taxes on my Social Security benefits?
- What should I be aware of as I approach Medicare?
- How can I tax-efficiently donate to Charity?
- Do I need a Will and a Trust in my Estate Plan?
- Have I saved enough to Retire? Can I Retire early?
- How much should I contribute to my Retirement account?
- What can I do to save on taxes during Retirement?
- How should my money be Invested now and during retirement?
- Should I be concerned about High Inflation and Market Volatility?
Refreshments will be provided. Please feel free to bring your spouse, a friend, a colleague, or a family member.